Monday, August 16, 2010

Interview with a vice-president of our organization



Tabita Boier

26 years old
Baia Mare, Romania


When did you start your adventure with voluntary service?
Tabita: I’ve been a volunteer since the 10th grade. I “worked” in different organization, mostly helping children with their homeworks.

What are you doing in organization? What is your work about?
Tabita: I’m vice-president of Team for Youth Association and I’m in charge of the cultural projects and of the sending part for EVS, but I also help in other areas.

What do you like the most in your job? Why?
Tabita: I like meeting and working with people from different cultural backgrounds because it enlarges my knowledge of the world.

Have you ever been on voluntary abroad? Would you like to go?
Tabita: I haven’t. But I’d like to go.

Do you like to work in a multicultural group? Why yes or why not?
Tabita: Yes, I enjoy working in a multicultural group. As I said before, getting in contact with other cultures helps me better understand things.

Do you think Baia Mare is a friendly town for volunteers from other countries?
Tabita:Yes, I believe it is. People here, especially youngsters, are very open and sociable.

What would you like to change in Baia Mare?
Tabita: I’d like to see the people getting more involved in whatever is going on in this city, and I’d like… more green spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment